Andiccio24.AE / Website & online ordering Terms & conditions
The Terms & Conditions set forth below (The “Terms”) govern your use of this site on the world wide web. These Terms are a legal contract between you and Andiccio Restaurant and Coffee Shops LLC ( Registered Trade Name”“Andiccio24”, “we”,” us” or “our”) and govern your access to, and use of, The website located at the URL : www.andiccio24.ae (The “site”) as well as all associated sites linked to www.andiccio24.ae by Andiccio24, Its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, together with the services available through this site and the application. All references to site include any mobile applications offered by Andiccio24 (Applications”).
You agree that you are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining all facilities, services, products and equipment that may be required by you to use the Website and the Services. You must, always, provide your own hardware, software as well as a modem and Internet connectivity and telecommunications infrastructure.
1. These Terms (“Terms”) govern your (“User”) use of the Andiccio24 website, mobile site and website online ordering platform at the domain name www.andiccio24.ae, as well as via any other electronic application or media (“Website”). By accessing and using the Website, the User agrees to be bound by the Terms set out in this legal notice. If the User does not wish to be bound by these Terms, the User may not access, display, use, download, or otherwise copy or distribute Content obtained at the Website.
3. Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment
4. The displayed price and currency at the checkout page, will be the same price and currency printed on the Transaction Receipt and the amount charged to the card will be shown in your card currency.
5. We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
6. Customer using the website who are Minors/under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
7. Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and www.andiccio24.ae policies and rules
8. User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
2. Updating of these Terms & Accuracy of Information
1. Andiccio24 may change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms. Changes to these Terms will become effective when the changes are posted to this Website. Andiccio24 will notify the User of the changes via email or by posting a prominent notice on the Website. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance of these Terms, including any changes or updates.
2. Whilst all reasonable and foreseeable steps and precautions have been taken to ensure the accuracy of all of the Content available on the Website, the Content is intended and produced for general information purposes only, and except to the extent allowed by law, should not be relied upon by you as specific advice of any kind
3. You understand and agree that the information, details and descriptions set out on this Website, including the details regarding the prices, menus, products and services, may change from time to time. This Website may therefore not always contain the correct or most up-to-date information, details and descriptions relating to our Services.
4. You acknowledge that any nutritional or any other advice on the Website is not intended to, and does not, constitute professional advice or a replacement or substitute for professional advice of any nature whatsoever. These advice are of generic nature and they may or may not be applicable in your case, considering your health conditions. Before taking any action based on any advice on Website, you are requested to consult your health advisor or nutritionist for any advice specific to you. We shall not be held liable to you or any third party for any inaccuracy, completeness or suitability of such advice.
3. Goods and Services
1. The goods (“Goods”) offered by Andiccio24 are indicated on the Website under the “Start your order”, “menu” and “store locator” sections of the Website, as updated from time to time.
2. The purpose of the Website is to allow the User to order and view the Goods via the Website.
3. The full price for the Goods is indicated on the Menu, as updated from time to time, and will vary depending on the type, quantity and size of the Goods ordered as well as any variations, amendments or upgrades made thereto.
5. We do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Website, and we may, at our sole discretion, remove any infringing Content if we are of the view that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights or our own.
6. Hyperlinks provided on this Website to any Third Party Sites, are provided “as is” and Andiccio24 does not necessarily agree with, edit or sponsor the content on such websites. No person, business or website may frame this Website or any of the pages on this Website in any way whatsoever.
4. Online Ordering and Delivery
1. A minimum order of __(TBC) is required to qualify for Free Delivery;
2. Each store has a specified delivery area (“Specified Delivery Area”) for each particular store in related to which an order is placed. The delivery area for each store is no more that than 2km radius (Two Kilometres) from the store ordered from. Andiccio24 reserves the right not to deliver any Goods to an area outside of the Specified Delivery Area. Delivery radius may be effected and limited by boomed off areas, highways etc.
3. Free delivery is offered within a __(TBC) km radius from 12 noon till 11:45pm. Thereafter the online ordering application and store will only accept orders for collection or eat in.
4. The trading hours provided above may be adjusted according to National Legislation stipulating a curfew.
5. Our drivers once dispatched from the store are not permitted to stop and make any other personal collections for the user.
6. Goods and services offered through this website by Supplier are strictly on an “as is” basis for the price as indicated on the Website, as updated from time to time.
7. The user is able to place reoccurring orders through our online ordering platform. The user will receive an email 24 hours prior to the reoccurring order taking place, and should the user confirm the order, payment will then be automatically processed.
8. Our online ordering platform, allows the user the opportunity to list any special instructions they wish to apply to the different items within their order. The ability to fulfil these special instructions are at the sole discretion of Andiccio24.
9. The user is also able to apply any special instructions pertaining to the delivery of their order. Should any clarity be required, the user may be contacted by the store directly.
10. Ordering time provision – delivery time, is largely dependent on the time of day, day of the week, as well as the level of demand the store in question is experiencing at the time that the order is placed. Delivery time can be anything between 20 minutes to 90 minutes during peak operating times.
11. Andiccio24 reserves the right to limit the size of the order received via their online ordering platform to a maximum of 20 items. Should a user wish to place a large order exceeding this limitation, they are welcome to contact the store directly.
12. The total price for products ordered may include delivery charges and other charges, as per the restaurant terms, as may be applicable at the time of placing the order.
13. Delivery periods quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary.
14. During any product delivery made by the restaurant, if a customer is not available at the address specified in the system or as may be provided by such customer at the time of placing an order, the meals ordered by the customer shall not deliver to anywhere else and in such a case refund shall be applicable subject to confirmation from the restaurant. Moreover, customer shall be liable for all legal responsibilities arising from ordering a meal to an address where he/she does not exist.
15. If any special condition or entry permit is required for the restaurant personnel to reach the designated address, then customer shall at his/her responsibility provide all reasonable assistance to restaurant personnel for successfully delivering the products or else, in such a case, refund shall be applicable subject to confirmation from the restaurant.
5. Allergens, Gluten free, Banting bases
1. Andiccio24 offers numerous different pizza bases, including a Gluten-free, and Banting base options. The bases itself are gluten free, and Banting base approved. This does not mean that the pizza selected will be a Gluten-free/ Banting friendly pizza. The pizza is not a low carb option.
2. All toppings are portioned and prepared at our central kitchen, and delivered daily to our individual stores. Our Warehouse does indeed carry products/ ingredients that contain gluten, peanuts, dairy etc. Thus cross contamination is possible.
3. While we take every precaution of utilising different pizza cutters within the stores, and by portioning all of our toppings separately, cross contamination is possible due to human error.
4. Andiccio24 will not be held responsible for any illness caused by cross contamination, allergies or any other food related issues which may occur during store operations
5. Andiccio24 makes all the ingredients of their Gluten-free, Banting base products available on their website, and on request through the ‘contact us’ form, found on their website. www.andiccio24.co.za
1. Orders placed via our online ordering platform may be pre-paid via credit card or Instant EFT through a secure and confidential payment portal, alternatively with cash on delivery.
2. All credit card details are held by the external payment portal, therefore Andiccio24 will not be held responsible for any possible fraud incidents which may occur by making the decision to make use of these payment portals.
1. In order to access some of the features of the Website, including our online ordering platform, the User must create an account (“User’s Account”), which details the Users Personal Information. A User may never use another User’s Account without the express permission from that User.
2. The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s Account and password and for restricting access to the User’s computer.
3. The User agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur in relation to the User’s Account, including the purchasing of and payment for Goods.
4. The User warrants that all orders placed in relation to that User’s Account are made by the User or with the User’s express consent and the User will be responsible for the payment of any orders placed in respect of the User’s Account.
8. Cancellation and Opting Out
1. Andiccio24 reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to terminate or cancel the User’s Account and to cease providing any of the Goods or services currently offered via the Website, including the online ordering services.
2. The User may at any time voluntarily cancel the User’s Account.
3. Upon Registration the User’s Account, the User has an option to be sent information about special products and services in the future either by email or SMS, or both (“Further Information”).
4. It is the sole responsibility of the User to ensure that the User’s Personal Information is accurate and complete.
9. Refund Policy
1. Only for orders paid with credit card or other online mode, refund is possible under following conditions:
1. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment
2. Cancellation upon users request for cases as follows, (a) order has not been transmitted to the restaurant, (b) order has been transmitted to the restaurant but has not been prepared or (c) order has been prepared but restaurant confirmed the cancellation of the order;
3. Partial or full cancellation of an order due to the absence of ordered product or products in the restaurant;
4. Cancellation due to customer’s address not being within restaurant’s delivery regions;
5. Cancellation due to failure in order transmission to the restaurant;
6. Cancellation after restaurant’s approval due to dissatisfaction with the ordered product; and
7. Cancellation after restaurant’s approval due to delay in delivery of the ordered product.
8. If eligible and approved by the restaurant, refund for orders with a payment method other than online credit card will be made by the respective branch restaurant.
9. Refund for orders paid with online credit card will take 15-30 days after refund is approved by the restaurant and subject to refund policy, if any, of respective financial institution
1. Andiccio24 offers Users the opportunity to file complaints via the “Contact us” service/ form on the Website or by making contact with Andiccio24 through their social media platforms which are monitored.
2. Compensation in lieu of complaints received are at the sole discretion of Andiccio24, following any necessary investigation.
11. Intellectual Property Rights
1. Andiccio24 may make any changes to the Website or the Goods or services offered through the Website at any time and without prior notice to the User.
2. The Website and its Contents, including but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, illustrations, video, sound and other material are protected under relevant intellectual property rights laws. They might be either owned by Andiccio24 or its franchisor company or licensed to them by third parties and such third parties may own them.
3. We reserve all rights (including all intellectual property rights of Contents) not expressly granted herein to the Website and the Content we make available on or via the Website.
4. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Content of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. The Website and its Contents are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use by the users of our Website. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must not tamper any copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein and shall retain them ‘as is’.
5. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or the Content therein. All moral rights of Andiccio24 and its employees/agents are reserved.
6. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the Website, the Content, or the collective work or compilation is expressly prohibited. Copying or reproducing the Website, the Content, or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
7. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Services.
8. Andiccio24 respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask you to do the same. Andiccio24 may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate access to this Site for users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
You may not use the Website to obtain or distribute:
1. Copyrighted material or material protected by law without our prior written consent; or
2. Material containing viruses or any other destructive materials or data or code which is able to corrupt, interfere with, jeopardize, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of a computer system or hardware or software.
3. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
4. Use racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive language.
5. Discuss or incite illegal activity.
6. Use explicit/obscene language or solicit/post sexually explicit images (actual or simulated).
7. Post anything that exploits children or minors or that depicts cruelty to animals.
8. Post any copyrighted or trademarked materials without the express permission from the owner.
9. Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’, or any other form of such solicitation.
10. Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site.
11. Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
12. Alter the opinions or comments posted by others on this Site.
13. You must not perform any act that may jeopardize or interfere with the functionality or the operation of any part of the Website or our Services
14. You are strictly prohibited from using the Website for “spoofing”, “hacking”, “flaming”, “cracking”, “phishing” or “spamming” or any other activity designed or aimed at achieving purposes similar or the same as the aforementioned acts.
15. You shall not intercept any information transmitted to or from us or the Website that is not intended by us to be received by you.
16. Subject to the further provisions of these Terms, the Website and the Content may only be used by you for lawful purposes and shall not extend to the use of the source code of the Website or the Content. Subject to the further provisions of these Terms, you are not allowed to: (i) frame, modify, distribute, commercialize, exploit and/or alter the Website or the Content; (ii) incorporate any part of the Content in any other work or publication; and/or (iii) perform any other act which may not be considered fair use. On notice by Andiccio24, you agree to stop any activity that Andiccio24 does not consider, in its sole and absolute discretion, to constitute fair use.
17. You are permitted to create a hyperlink to the Website so long as the link does not adversely affect or portray us, our employees, affiliates or agents in a false, confusing, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner or in any way associate us with any derogatory or otherwise offensive content. You also agree to ensure that any hyperlink to the Website is clearly visible. Any restrictions on the use of the Website or the Content shall also apply to any part of the Website or the Content that may be cached when using the Website or the Content.
18. In addition, you shall not and shall not allow a third party to:
1. Decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer or attempt to reconstruct or discover any source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, file formats, programming of the software forming part of the Website and/or the Content (“the Software”) or any files contained in or generated by the Software by any means whatsoever;
2. Remove any product identification, copyright or other notices, from the Software or documentation; lend to a third party or use any portion of the Software (whether or not modified or incorporated with other software) on or with any machine or system other than your hardware; or
3. disseminate performance information or analysis of the Software from any source relating to the Software
13. Limited License to Users
1. This Website and the content may not be reproduced or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of Andiccio24.
2. The use of the Website is limited to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If a User is under the age of 18 (Eighteen) years (“Minor”), the Minor may only use the Website with the consent of a parent or guardian. Andiccio24 reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
3. Andiccio24 and the Owners, their affiliates, franchisees or subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
4. Any unauthorised use terminates this license.
14. Privacy, Access To and Use of Information
1. Andiccio24 receives various types of information (“Information”) from Users who access the Website, including personal information as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act (“PAIA”), Act 2 of 2000, and as detailed in section 1 of the ECTA (“Personal Information”).
2. Andiccio24 may electronically collect, store and use Personal Information, including the name, contact details, email and IP address of the User. While Andiccio24 will take commercially reasonable care to safeguard the information provided by the User from unauthorized access or disclosure, Andiccio24, its affiliates, franchisees, shareholders, directors, employees and partners do not represent or guarantee that the safeguards will provide absolute protection to the User.
3. By providing the Personal Information to Andiccio24 you consent to Andiccio24 collecting maintaining, storing and processing the information as per the POPI act.
4. Andiccio24 will not, without the Users prior consent, disclose your Personal Information to a third party other than to effect the purchase, sale and delivery of the Goods or if legally required to do so. However, Andiccio24 may use the Personal Information to statistical or aggregated information in such a way that the User may not be identified.
5. All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties”
6. andiccio24.ae will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
7. andiccio24.ae takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However andiccio24.ae (website) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
8. andiccio24.ae is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
9. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
10. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our legal rights. You agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information in connection with the service.
15. Privacy – Casual Surfing
1. The User may visit the Website without providing any personal information.
2. The User accordingly grants express written permission for the Website servers in such instances collecting the IP address of the Users computer, but not the email address or any other distinguishing information.
3. This information is aggregated (added up) to measure the number of visits, average time spent at the Website, pages viewed and other similar information.
4. Andiccio24 uses this information to determine use of the Website, and to improve Content.
5. Andiccio24 assumes no obligation to protect this information, and may copy, distribute or otherwise use the information.
16. Privacy – Promotional Information
1. Andiccio24 aspires to provide first-class service and quality product to its customers, which requires Andiccio24 providing information to the User about new services or special offers. In each instance, the User is provided an opportunity to opt-out of such information circulars.
2. Our General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all our offers, deliveries, and services.
3. Terms and Conditions related to promotions shall be amended at any time at the discretion of Andiccio24 and shall be binding on the customer.
4. Any of the below Promotional discounts, items or bundles cannot be combined with other specials promotions & offers.
a. Discount codes issued are valid for a limited time only.
b. Discount codes usage is limited and have a minimum purchase requirement to avail them.
c. Discount Codes are not valid on promotional items.
4. A24 Dough is a loyalty program that allows Andiccio24 customers to collect points and redeeming rewards right away with your every order.
a. All the terms & conditions of this loyalty scheme are subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of Andiccio24 UAE
b. You will earn points based upon the cart value of your qualifying purchase at the rate of 2%
c. A24 Dough is valid for use for a period of 12 months only after which it expires
1. You agree to defend, indemnify us and hold us and our franchisor, their officers, subsidiaries, holding companies, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from:
a. your use of and access to the Website and/or the Services;
b. your violation of any term of these Terms, including Online Terms and Conditions;
c. your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property, or privacy right; or
d. any claim that your content, information, suggestion or feedback caused damage to a third party accessing the Website and/or Services.
2. This indemnification obligation will survive termination, modification or expiration of these Terms and your use of the Services and the Website. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
18. Limitation Of Liability
1. Subject to clause 11 below, neither us nor our franchisor or any of their agents, officers, subsidiaries, holding companies, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, service providers, suppliers, employees or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability (including any indirect, consequential, special or incidental damages) of whatsoever nature arising from your use of or inability to use the Website or the Services or Content provided from and through the Website. Furthermore, we make no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the Content and technology available from the Website are free from errors or omissions or that the Services will be 100% uninterrupted and error free.
2. No provision of these Terms (or any contract governed by these Terms):
a. Does or purports to limit or exempt us from any liability (including, without limitation, for any loss directly or indirectly attributable to our gross negligence or willful default or that of any other person acting for or controlled by us) to the extent that the law does not allow such a limitation or exemption; and
b. Requires you to assume risk or liability, to the extent that the law does not allow such an assumption of risk or liability.
19. Warranties And Representations
1. While the goods and services sold via the Website may be subject to the additional payment terms and conditions accessible via the Website, to the extent allowed by law, the Website and the Content are supplied on an “as is” basis and have not been compiled or supplied to meet your individual requirements. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to entering into this agreement with us that the Services available from and through the Website will meet your individual requirements and be compatible with your hardware and/or software.
2. As far as applicable laws allow, the Website and the Services are provided without any representation or warranty whatsoever, whether express, implied or statutory, including (without limitation) any representation or warranty as to the operation, integrity, compatibility, availability or functionality of the Website or as to the operation, accuracy, completeness, integrity, compatibility, availability functionality or reliability of the Content.
20. Termination of the Agreement
1. We may terminate your use of the Services and deny you access to the Services in our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, including your: (i) violation of these Terms; or (ii) lack of use of the Services.
2. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services may be affected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to your account or the Services.
3. If you use the Services in violation of these Terms, we may, in our sole discretion, retain all data collected from your use of the Services. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for the discontinuation or termination of your access to the Services.
1. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile
3. No waiver by a party of any breach, failure or default in performance by the other party, and no failure, refusal or neglect by a party to exercise any right hereunder or to insist upon strict compliance with or performance of the other party’s obligations under these Terms, shall constitute a waiver of the provisions of these Terms and a party may at any time require strict compliance with the provisions of these Terms.
4. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the User and Andiccio24 with respect to the use of the Website and the provision of the Goods. There are no other oral or written understandings or agreements between the User and Andiccio24 relating to the subject matter of these Terms. Save as provided for herein, no amendment, cancellation or other modification of these Terms shall be valid or binding on a party hereto unless reduced to writing.
5. All the provisions of these Terms shall be severable and no provision shall be affected by the invalidity of any of the other provisions.
6. The headings of the clauses are intended for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms.
9. Both you and Andiccio24 acknowledge and agree that no partnership is formed, and neither you nor Andiccio24 has the power or the authority to obligate or bind the other.
10. Neither you nor Andiccio24 shall be responsible to the others for any delay or non-performance of its obligations under this agreement arising from any cause beyond its control including, without limitation, any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion.
11. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or inapplicable or unlawful (including, without limitation, because such provision is inconsistent with the laws of another jurisdiction), the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision. The termination of any contract created by these Terms will be without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that you or we may be entitled to under the agreement or at law, and will not affect any of our or your accrued rights or liabilities nor the coming into or continuance in force of any provision of these Terms which is expressly or by implication intended to come into or continue in force on or after such termination